We'll bring the training to you.
Any of the workshops offered at our training center can be provided at your location and can be customized for the specific needs of your company, agency, group or organization. Our trainings are designed to build more efficient teams, better work environments, and the ability to maximize performance gains. NVMS and our trainers will work with you to design and deliver a workshop that meets your needs and the participant's expectations in both content and outcomes.
Examples of on-site training we provided in the past:
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Facilitation and Group Consensus Building
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Beyond Mediation
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- 40 Hour Basic Mediation Skills
- 20 Hour Mediation Skills and Process
- 20 Hour Family Mediation Skills
- Strength Deployment Inventory and Relationship Awareness for Conflict Resolution Professionals
- Building A Better Manager: Enhanced Learning Through Giving and Receiving Feedback
Our instructors all have graduate school or professional certification training and significant experience in training conflict management skills. Additionally, most have advanced degrees in law, conflict resolution, counseling, education, and a variety of other fields.
NVMS has provided training to thousands of individuals and groups, including many agencies of federal, state, and local governments, law firms, corporations, non-profit organizations, schools and universities. Some of our past clients include:
- Arkansas Administrative Office of the Courts
- US Department of Agriculture
- US Department of Treasury
- US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Defense Information Systems Agency
- American Psychological Association
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Maritime Comission
- DC Public Employee Relations Board
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute